1. Start in seated NaliniKIDS posture
2. Interlace your fingers, turn your palms out, and extend your arms up toward the ceiling
3. Reach up tall as you tilt your body to the right side, imagining a rubber band in your left ribs
4. Hold and focus on your breath
5. Return to center, arms still extended up to the ceiling
6. Switch sides, tilting toward the left and feeling the stretch on your right side
7. Come back to center and tilt back, arching your back
You can customize the reflection prompts to meet the needs of your students and your time constraints. Create a unique workout experience every time you return to this lesson by choosing different prompts — each workout can reveal something new for students!