1. Stand in NaliniKIDS posture
2. Separate your feet wider than your hips
3. Bend your knees and drop your hips down into a low squat
4. Bend your elbows; bring your arms in front of your torso and make fists with your hands (boxing stance)
5. Alternating sides, upper cut right and left, coming back to center each time
6. Stay in a low squat as you continue moving just the upper body, keeping your abs in
– 10 reps (heels down)
– 10 reps (heels up)
– 5 second hold (heels up)
NOTE: Right + left = one rep
If you have knee or ankle discomfort or pain:
– Keep your heels down for all
reps and decrease the bend in your knees
How does your body feel after completing the workout?
How does your mind feel after completing the workout?
What does Frustrated mean to you in this moment?
Choose from the additional reflection prompts below to customize this lesson and meet the needs of your students and your time constraints. Create a unique workout experience every time you return to this lesson!
What makes you feel frustrated?
What do you picture when you feel frustrated?
Write a word or draw a picture that comes to mind when you think of the word Frustrated.
Physical exercise can decrease your FRUSTRATION.
Did you know that movement releases a chemical in your brain called serotonin that can make you feel happier?