1. Stand in NaliniKIDS posture
2. Keep your feet hips width apart and parallel
3. Inhale as you turn your palms up and fly your arms in a big circle above your head
4. Exhale as you turn your palms down and float your upper body down toward your legs (try to touch your toes)
5. Inhale as your raise your upper body up halfway to a flat back
6. Exhale to stand up straight again
– 3 reps
NOTE: Entire series (steps 1-6) = one rep
You can customize the reflection prompts to meet the needs of your students and your time constraints. Create a unique workout experience every time you return to this lesson by choosing different prompts — each workout can reveal something new for students!
How does your body feel after completing the workout?
How does your mind feel after completing the workout?
What does Grateful mean to you in this moment?
What makes you feel grateful?
What do you picture when you feel grateful?
Write a word or draw a picture that comes to mind when you think of the word Grateful.
Hugging somebody is a great way to show GRATITUDE.
Did you know that physical contact can chemically reduce stress levels?