1. Stand in NaliniKIDS posture
2. Swing your arms behind your back, bend your elbows, and try to bring your palms firmly together
3. Lift your chest, keep your head up, and close your eyes
4. Focus on your breath, stillness, and reflection
– Hold stretch for 3-5 breaths
If your hands don’t touch:
– Grab ahold of your opposite elbows instead
Choose from the additional reflection prompts below to customize this lesson and meet the needs of your students and your time constraints. Create a unique workout experience every time you return to this lesson!