1. Stand in NaliniKIDS posture
2. Keep your feet hips width apart and parallel
3. Fold your upper body over at your hips, reaching toward the floor with your arms, keeping your head down
4. Shift your weight forward into the balls of your feet
5. Push your hips up toward the ceiling as you reach your arms down to the floor (imagine a rubber band in each of your hamstrings)
6. Grab ahold of your opposite elbows and let your head hang free (let go of any neck tension!)
7. Hold and focus on your breath, stretching a little deeper each time you exhale
You can customize the reflection prompts to meet the needs of your students and your time constraints. Create a unique workout experience every time you return to this lesson by choosing different prompts — each workout can reveal something new for students!