An intense feeling of deep affection
- This workout takes approximately 10 Minutes
- This workout is for students in Grades 2-3
- Teacher Resources
1. Stand in NaliniKIDS posture
2. Swing your arms behind your back, bend your elbows, and try to bring your palms firmly together
3. Lift your chest, keep your head up, and close your eyes
4. Focus on your breath, stillness, and reflection
– Hold stretch for 3-5 breaths
If your hands don’t touch:
– Grab ahold of your opposite elbows instead
How does your body feel after completing the workout?
How does your mind feel after completing the workout?
What does Love mean to you in this moment?
Choose from the additional reflection prompts below to customize this lesson and meet the needs of your students and your time constraints. Create a unique workout experience every time you return to this lesson!
Describe something (i.e. a place, object, or activity) that you have loved for a long time.
What are some different ways that you show love to a person or pet?
Reflect on something you love to do, and hope to continue doing for the rest of your life.
Describe someone in your family whom you love and what you love about this person.
What do you love most about your learning environment (i.e. a subject you love, game you play, friends, etc.), and why?
Describe a place in your community that you love and what you love about this place.
Write a list of things that you love about yourself.
What is a wedding tradition in your culture or family?
How do people use technology to show love to another person?
Looking at a photo of a loved one can relieve physical pain.